Tourist Visa Guide
What is an eVisa?
A Montserrat eVisa is equivalent to a conventional visa, but no paper is inserted in your passport and there is no need for you to visit a British Consulate to submit an application.
Applications for eVisas are submitted online, verified online, and in most cases, eVisas will be approved and issued online within 24 Hours.
Having a valid eVisa authorizes you to travel to Montserrat; but you are still subject to the normal immigration checks upon arrival.
When submitting an application for an eVisa, you will need to provide Passport and Credit Card information.
Here is a listing of:
Anyone with a valid passport who wishes to enter Montserrat, as a visitor or on business is eligible to apply.
In certain cases, where an invitation letter or other supporting documents are necessary to obtain a Visa, applicants will be informed via the email address they provide in the online application form.
Applicants for an eVisa should have a passport which would be valid for the duration of their trip abroad.
Visitors with eVisas will be able to enter Montserrat via any authorized port of entry.
Once your application has been submitted, please allow 24 hours for processing.
Fees and Charges
The combined application and processing fee for an eVisa is US $50. Only credit card payments are accepted.
The following credit cards are accepted:
- American Express
Terms and Agreement
- Once your application has been submitted, please allow 24 hours for processing.
- This visa only permits the applicant to travel to Montserrat.
- Immigration or Passport Control can deny entry into Montserrat at arrival.
- Application fees are non-refundable.
- The applicant is responsible for obtaining visa(s) for countries en route to Montserrat.
- When traveling to Montserrat you must have a valid return ticket.
- You are required to have sufficent funds to accommodate your trip and stay on Montserrat.