Residents Permit Guide
What is a Residents Permit?
A Resident Permit is a permit which is granted to non-nationals, who are the owners of property in Montserrat.
- Applicant(s) must be the owner of property in Montserrat.
- Is not a national of Montserrat.
- Must have documentation of property ownership.
Once your application has been submitted, please allow 24 hours for processing.
Fees and Charges
The combined application and processing fee for an Residents Permit is US $50 for each applicant and any additional family members. Only credit card payments are accepted.
The following credit cards are accepted:
- American Express
Terms and Agreement
- Property owners are responsible for their own well being while in Montserrat and for the well being of family members in their care.
- Property owners can only include immediate family members on their applications.
- Application fees are non refundable.
- A resident permit is valid for one (1) year.